- embed content in valid strict XHTML -
XHTML formulation of the
object is practically the same as HTML,
the only differences is that the
param tags are closed.
Nevertheless, here the same tests suite in XHTML 1.0 strict.
Theses pages are send to the browsers as text/html. The best choice would be application/xhtml+xml, but IE is unable to understand it, and XHTML 1.0 could be send as html... Of course, these pages are treated as html by browsers.
- text types
- application types
- application/pdf (pdf file)
- application/postscript (ps file)
- application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text (odt file)
- application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet (ods file)
- application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation (odp file)
- application/vnd.sun.xml.writer (sxw file)
- application/vnd.sun.xml.calc (sxc file)
- application/vnd.sun.xml.impress (sxi file)
- application/msword (doc file)
- application/vnd.ms-excel (xls file)
- application/vnd.ms-powerpoint (ppt file)
- video types
- audio types
- various others types